Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy birthday! To me?


This year’s birthday is one real hectic one for me… basically woke up in the morning at 5am.. (slept on the couch while watching TV and no one woke me up) to do the flag for Platoon 4. Finished at around 6 a.m. then went back to sleep again… then for the whole afternoon was busy with the OC evening stuff… all the props and etc…. then book in.. –wa sian… burn my week end just like that… any way met pengli at pasir ris to borrow the lab coat from him as I cannot find mine for the OC night… (for neo). Then met up with the other guys at the interchange for booking in.

By the time we reached camp.. it was like 10pm.. not time to pack and etc.. then have to sleep… hope tomorrow have time to do the remaining props and also unpack…

Here is a check list of what have still to be done:

Back drop
Costumes
Award
Wordings for the props and back drop
Sadako’s ring…
Words to be casted on to the backdrop screen…


And the back drop alone is enough to take me one whole day… I guess…. Hope everything turns out well… picture of the day(it has been a long long time since I type this 4 words) the flag I have done for hawk… oh yes… I finally got the pictures from sit test and field camp from 2nd LT Ashley… going to put up here…from tomorrow onwards… don’t worry.. the camera is legal… it’s a company camera..

Countdown ticker Stands at:
623 Days to Admission
18 days to GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home