Tomorrow’s IPPT
Today has IST again…tomorrow is the last IPPT for BMT…basically I fail only 2 stations in the last IPPT, SBJ and chin ups… I hope I will do well for the IPPT tomorrow… had speed training today.. basically since its speed training 6, we did an enhanced speed training. We ran 9 rounds this time but instead of the normal 30/60…. We did 60/120… (the timing is 30 seconds sprint/ 60 slow jog and now changed to 60 sprint, 120 seconds jog) today the amourer checked our rifles… so we did not draw rifle today… some one’s rifle was rusty and according to the armskote personals.. this is what the amourer asked them:
Amourer: this is so rusty.. should it put it as rusty.. or very rusty..
Armskote person: ….totally lost for words
-anyway the owner of the rifle signed extra…
today had our last EI survey… I expressed that I want to go command school.. had a basic check up today by the medics.. tomorrow will be going to the MO for a detailed one (called FFI)
will update you guys tomorrow…
Countdown ticker Stands at:
627 Days to Admission
22 days to GP
Amourer: this is so rusty.. should it put it as rusty.. or very rusty..
Armskote person: ….totally lost for words
-anyway the owner of the rifle signed extra…
today had our last EI survey… I expressed that I want to go command school.. had a basic check up today by the medics.. tomorrow will be going to the MO for a detailed one (called FFI)
will update you guys tomorrow…
Countdown ticker Stands at:
627 Days to Admission
22 days to GP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home