AGM’s OVER!!

Finally AGM is over.. and its almost the end of my term in RP as an mentor to RPSU.. Monday going to hand over business development to Antonia and Saiful.. in this mentorship.. I mad new friends, fostered long lasting friendships (I hope) and seen through a hypocrite which I must beware of…
I am going to miss Ashley (don’t miss me), Hazel, Daniel, Fadzil,
AGM went well except for the hypocrite don’t knowing where to stand and complaining do you know why.. cos he did not come for the rehearsal… still dare to complain… oh yes do you know why I call that person a hypocrite? Cos I got back stabbed… according to some one.. but who cares.. soon I no need to see him liao… and he will just be hi, bye…and I was kind enough to send him home still.. although someone told me I should not have.. but I think its ok la… .and oh yes.. elyn reminded me of a suitable phrase or him “ai shou ai jiao”
Picture of the day, all the EXCOs that was present at the event today.
And oh yes,, thank you elyn and weiqi for coming today.. I feel so honoured….
Countdown Ticker Stands At:
708 Days to Admission
14 Days to National Service



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home