Thursday, August 17, 2006

HOMEFIX!



Finally the EXCO room renovations are almost completed.. the difference and atmosphere in the room now is better then it used to be and more conducive (I am not lying see the before and after pictures in this post.(see below)

BEFORE

AFTER

hahaha and also my invitation cards have arrived.. nice?(see below)

Haha.. I have uploaded the videos the videos for the first rehearsal and for the post yesterday…. I finally process disc 2 of the rag video.. the DVD sucks la… this disc had some problem when it reached the “section” 3 of the dvd.. the stupid program will say there is an error and aborted the downloading.. #@@#! Wasted a lot of time on this…now have to use some other program to cut the video into different sections then can be downloaded.. haiz…

Tomorrow will embark on another project on the service-learning room interior design.. going ikea tomorrow…

By the way.. if you look closely on the glass light box in the after poster.. you will find that one alphabet is missing from the heading of the signage.. cos the lost the letter ”L”

Now its one alphabet less.. anyway they will come and replace tomorrow.. haha.. picture of the day – a snail.. I took it while I was on the was to catch the float on RAG day.. along the path of YST..

Countdown Ticker Stands At:
717 Days to Admission

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home