Tired...

I am super tired.. shall keep it short today…went around moving chairs from the forum to the exco room.. aiya I also forget what we moved liao.. just moved a lot of things la… then went for dinner with the EXCOs, prior to that we went to Causeway point to bind the guest book for AGM… then went to buy the boxes for the collar pins… following that went to banquet at causeway point for dinner with excos… had pattaya rice (fried rice wrapped in egg) the jacintha ask a very “intelligent” question when I was eating… almost choked on my food. Here goes:
Jacintha: “tommy how come the egg got rice one”
Me: -dunno what to answer her…slaps forehead
Liana: Aiyo the rice wrapped in the egg la gundu!
Me: -hahahahhaa
Quite dumb rite.. sorry jacintha.. but really quite dumb ler…
Anyway this post is back dated.,.. doze off again on sofa while writing..
Countdown Ticker Stands At:
709 Days to Admission
15 Days to National Service



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home