Excited!!
Its coming!! My ipod is finally arriving tomorrow…
So exicted…and I as I am blogging this post now, the final 5 videos for RAG is being processed…finally… I think I will all be done by 2am ….i slept at like 5am yesterday just to process that stupid disk 2…most of the time today is spent with the EXCO members to plan for AGM… next Friday… I hope every thing turns out well. Completed the program today and the ceremony procession. Went with Ash, jacintha and Eugene to recee the place for the Dinner reception. To fix the number of chairs and tables needed for the “Under the Stars” dinning on AGM night. Going IKEA tomorrow instead of today.. as eddy was not free(he is paying). Going at 11.30am in time for LUNCH!!! Then at 5pm going to the TPSU AGM with the Excos… I sort of… like forgiven Jason liao.. well I should give him one more chance… Going shopping on Friday with Fad, Eugene and Ash.. to buy the stuff for AGM.. also going to book dinner for AGM tomorrow.. the menu is as follows…
MAIN DISHES
Thai Style Boneless Kai Tod Chicken
Fish Fillet with Black Bean Sauce
Indonesian Chicken OR Mutton Rendang
Hainanese Style Mixed Vegetables
Braised Beancurd with Crabmeat, Young Corn & Mushrooms
Nonya Otah Nuggets with Sambal (Served on Banana Leaf)
Fried Japanese Gyoza (Shrimp Dumpling)
Fried Dry Kampung Mee Siam
Pineapple Rice topped with Shallots
DESSERT
Almond Beancurd with Longan in Cup
US Chocolate Walnut Brownies
DRINKS
Lemon Barley
Thai Style Boneless Kai Tod Chicken
Fish Fillet with Black Bean Sauce
Indonesian Chicken OR Mutton Rendang
Hainanese Style Mixed Vegetables
Braised Beancurd with Crabmeat, Young Corn & Mushrooms
Nonya Otah Nuggets with Sambal (Served on Banana Leaf)
Fried Japanese Gyoza (Shrimp Dumpling)
Fried Dry Kampung Mee Siam
Pineapple Rice topped with Shallots
DESSERT
Almond Beancurd with Longan in Cup
US Chocolate Walnut Brownies
DRINKS
Lemon Barley
AND the stupid contractors ruined my wall!! Stupid notice board… and contact cement.. they better patch up the walls before the AGM or I’ll kill them… and oh yes.. we found the chairs and cushion that were originally missing from our room… guess where was it found? In the classrooms above our EXCO room on the 6th Floor… stupid students.. THIEFS!!!!
Anyway going to sleep now.. tomorrow going to be a long day.. video of the day, Rayson feeling very high after seeing the seniors having tau huay and we don’t… at 3am in the morning…
- rayson’s gonna kill me!
Amanda said she have a surprise for me.. wondering what’s that going to be…
Good luck to AMANDA for her FYP presentation later!!
Countdown Ticker Stands At:
716 Days to Admission



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home